Thread: Tips to increase Battery life of Galaxy S5

Tips to increase Battery life of Galaxy S5

Want some help to boost the battery output of Samsung Galaxy S5. I am having problem with the same. I had charged the phone completely for 2 hrs and the battery just drain out really fast. It not even work for the entire day. I a need some help here through which I can boost the battery life more.

I know there is something you can do in the phone. Is there are app available that can help me to get more 2 to 3 hrs of battery output ?

Re: Tips to increase Battery life of Galaxy S5

Two things that eat up your phone battery really fast is Brightness and the second is pre-installed applications. It is recommended that you must keep the brightness to lower when you are using.

High contract and brightness eat up a huge amount of battery where you cannot do anything. You can go in the settings and turn those thing off.

The second issue is with unwanted pre-installed applications. Those are S Health, Memo, Smart Remote, etc. You can remove them through application manager

First of all turn off your wifi and mobile data when you are not using it. This are the most common that consume the phone batter. By default when the phone is in switch mode this things are not turned off automatically.

Second you must turn off sync also. You can enable manual sync. Most of the time sync is on auto mode where it keeps on eating up a specific amount of mobile data. And the last thing you have to do is turn off location settings.

If you are really concerned about your Galaxy S5's battery backup then you must go with the 5,900mAh battery which was released recently by Mugen delicately for Samsung Galaxy S5. You can yourself assume how good it will be with 5,900 mah battery.