Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Troubleshoot Crash, Freezing and Lag issues in Major League Baseball 2012 PC

Troubleshoot Crash, Freezing and Lag issues in Major League Baseball 2012 PC

Hello everyone i have recently installed the Major League Baseball 2K12 PC game on mine sytem and i have installed this without any issue and i am able to launch this game without any issue, although when i try to play this game i am facing crashing, lag and freezing issue. so i just need to know how to troubleshoot these all this issue. anyone help on this.

Re: Troubleshoot Crash, Freezing and Lag issues in Major League Baseball 2012 PC

First of all make sure system meet minimum system requirement of game. If your system doesnt meet minimum system requirement then you should update your system hardware as per game. Along with this i would also suggest you to update the all driver on your system because the old and corrupted driver can cause frezzong and crashing issue.

Re: Troubleshoot Crash, Freezing and Lag issues in Major League Baseball 2012 PC

I have played lots of 2K12 games and i have faced this type of issue in NBA 2K12. I have solved this isue by disabling firewall and antivirus on mine system. So i think your getting due to antivirus programm, so try to disable it and then play game.