Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Samsung Galaxy F series

Samsung Galaxy F series

Samsung Galaxy F series is something new which is coming in the market. But these devise are not yet confirmed. I want a bit more information on it. As per a blog comment I found that this series is developed and designed to compete with apple products. But officially Samsung has not announced anything.

I am doubtful whether this series is going to release or not or these are just fake rumors. Does anyone knows about this ?

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: Samsung Galaxy F series

Nope, that is not a rumor. IT is true that Samsung is working on F series phone which is going to be a contender for iPhone 6. There can be 3/4gb ram on the same with a high end cpu and amazing screen quality. But somehow there is no confirmed information. Like what can be the specification. Many says that the devices will have Super AMOLED displays with double resolution than what you are getting on a high end phone.

Quote Originally Posted by Hartley View Post
    Nope, that is not a rumor. IT is true that Samsung is working on F series phone which is going to be a contender for iPhone 6. There can be 3/4gb ram on the same with a high end cpu and amazing screen quality. But somehow there is no confirmed information. Like what can be the specification. Many says that the devices will have Super AMOLED displays with double resolution than what you are getting on a high end phone.
    According to the specs mentioned, to me it appears that this series will also be costly if it is coming out. As per a few leaked config of F Series, it can hold Quad HD display and entirely new chipset to compete apple products.

But this devices are going to fall in the premium product line which is costly and not really fit for all. Latest leaked model is Samsung SM-G110.

This device falls in the new F series and it features Android Kitkat. It is an entry level device that comes with 1Ghz processor.

In past few weeks, there are have been several leaks surfacing Galaxy F smartphone in images. I gathered some of them and posting here to add more details about this new upcoming series. Have a look: