Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 N910 Specifications and Release date

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 N910 Specifications and Release date

I found this place really helpful in terms of Android discussion, so just signed up to thank you all. Now, i wanted to know if anyone here have any idea when Samsung Galaxy Note 4 is coming out?

I had seen a leaked photo of this device on the web. There was no date provided. The phone looks quite different. It was more thin. But it hard to identify the same from the picture. At some site I found the news that this phone is going to appear in the last quarter of this year.

But this things are not officially confirmed. I hope there will be hardware specs. Looks like this time Samsung will add 4GB ram. Any input?

• TechDiscussion
      Sponsored
      advertisement

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 N910 Specifications and Release date

Most of the things that are provided on the web are rumors. I am also following those articles. This time the phone is going to be more amazing. I was able to find out a bit of information on the device. There will be no hike in the screen size.

It will lie somewhere around 5.7 inch where you will get 2560x1440 resolution at 515ppi. The screen is going to be more amazing because Samsung is going to use a new type of display technology called as YOUM display.

Quote Originally Posted by SamNote View Post
    I hope there will be hardware specs. Looks like this time Samsung will add 4GB ram.
    There will be no 4GB ram on the phone. It will be 3GB only and it will come with Snapdragon 805 processor. This one is the new chipset which offer a quad core cpu support. I was expecting octa core this time.

But it looks this phone will be very much near to the older version. For camera it will have 16 MP camera that is a big higher and good also. There will be more ui features.

Last time when they had released Note 3 they came out with many S-Pen features. There will be more additions in it in Note 4.

Quote Originally Posted by Zowie View Post
    It will lie somewhere around 5.7 inch where you will get 2560x1440 resolution at 515ppi. The screen is going to be more amazing because Samsung is going to use a new type of display technology called as YOUM display.
    I too agree with Zowie. The information about screen size is right. There will be a 5.7inch display where you get 3GB ram support. Not more than that. 3GB is also more than enough. But all this news are not accurate. Different site around the web are sending out different information. I am actually waiting for the exact config. It is always surprising to find new things by Samsung. They really came up with many unique ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by Zowie View Post
    It will lie somewhere around 5.7 inch where you will get 2560x1440 resolution at 515ppi.
    The screen size for Galaxy Note 4 is now confirmed. It will be 5.7 inch QHD display offering 1440 x 2560 and will be running on ARM11 processor. have a look at this leaked document: