Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: SD Card not detected in Galaxy Note 3

SD Card not detected in Galaxy Note 3

I want some help to fix the sd card issue on Samsung Galaxy Note 3. It is not detected. I am having 16GB sd card with me. I had restored the phone factory settings also. But still it is not working. I not checked this when I had purchased the phone. I thought the existing internal storage is more than enough. Later on I want to add some movies and for that I got this card. But it is not detected. It is a new card so probably the issue is with phone.

Please help. Thank you.

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: SD Card not detected in Galaxy Note 3

Looks like hardware problem in your Samsung Galaxy Note 3. You have to take that to your nearest Samsung service center. You can get that fix for free. Sometime it happens there are manufacturing defects which are not noted at start.

But you came to know when you keep on using your phone. It is really weird to find this kind of problem in such a high end Smartphone. Take the phone to service center. There is no use of doing anything here.

Re: SD Card not detected in Galaxy Note 3

Quote Originally Posted by d'Abruzzo View Post
    I want some help to fix the sd card issue on Samsung Galaxy Note 3. It is not detected. I am having 16GB sd card with me. I had restored the phone factory settings also. But still it is not working. I not checked this when I had purchased the phone. I thought the existing internal storage is more than enough. Later on I want to add some movies and for that I got this card. But it is not detected. It is a new card so probably the issue is with phone.
    Just for testing, once connect the card to your pc through a card reader or insert it in any other mobile phone. Just ensure that it is working or not.

The second thing you have to do is when you put the card go in the storage section and see you have a mount option or not. Most of the time the card is mounted automatically. But sometime due to a few software issue this thing remains off. You can mount it.

If this does not work then you have to take it to the service center.