Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: How to Troubleshoot Crashing, Freezing and Lag issues in Top Gun: Hard Lock Game

How to Troubleshoot Crashing, Freezing and Lag issues in Top Gun: Hard Lock Game

Hello i have got Top Gun: Hard Lock PC game and i have installed on windows XP system. I have installed this game without any issue but while playing this game i facing Crashing, Freezing and Lag and due to this i am not able to play this game. anyone solve this issue. thanks in advance.

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: How to Troubleshoot Crashing, Freezing and Lag issues in Top Gun: Hard Lock Game

First of all make sure your system ablw run this game properly. If your system doesnt meet system requirement of Top Gun: Hard Lock game then you will face this issue. so i would like to suggest you make sure your system meet game system requirement. below are Top Gun: Hard Lock system requirement.
    Core 2 Duo E6305 1.87GHz Intel CPU
    Athlon II X2 260u AMD CPU
    GeForce 510 Nvidia GPU
    Radeon HD 2900 GT AMD GPU
    2GB RAM
    Windowa XP 32 bit operating system
    DirectX 9
    8 GB hard drive.

Re: How to Troubleshoot Crashing, Freezing and Lag issues in Top Gun: Hard Lock Game

There are lots of issue to freezing and crashing beside system system requirement. First of all i would like to suggest you to updated the all driver and DirectX to latest version and after that you can solve your issue. As you said your using windows xp operating system then i would like to suggest you run game on compatible mode as well.