Thread: How can I Flash OnePlus One without SD Card?

How can I Flash OnePlus One without SD Card?

Compared to all phone Samsung is quiet easy to flash. When it comes to installation of custom rom then Samsung gives you so many options. I had recently bought OnePlus One.

I want a option through which I can flash this phone without sd card. Like booting it in the recovery mode and then using the SD card to flash the phone. For Samsung we have tools like Odin through which we can flash it.

But what about OnePlus One?

Re: How can I Flash OnePlus One without SD Card?

I had seen a few articles on web that shows up flashing OnePlus one. But you need a sd card for the same. There are android adb methods also I am doubtful whether it is going to work on your device.

It is always complicated to flash a phone if you are using the adb method. You need the right boot loader drivers or else it will fail and your phone can brick. The safest way here is to go with the sd card thing. Because it is also easy to manage.

Re: How can I Flash OnePlus One without SD Card?

Quote Originally Posted by gopalS View Post
    I had seen a few articles on web that shows up flashing OnePlus one. But you need a sd card for the same. There are android adb methods also I am doubtful whether it is going to work on your device.

It is always complicated to flash a phone if you are using the adb method. You need the right boot loader drivers or else it will fail and your phone can brick. The safest way here is to go with the sd card thing. Because it is also easy to manage.
    This device already comes with Cynogen Mod. You can just do that for flashing the device. Don't go with the adb method it is not going to work. It works well for those phone which are having proper usb drivers and in which the pc is able to communicate with the phone. The phone can brick very easily in that method. In OnePlus one you just have to boot your phone in recovery and install ROMs through sd card.