Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Intex launches Aqua i5 HD with 5-inch HD display and 13 MP camera at Rs. 9,990

Intex launches Aqua i5 HD with 5-inch HD display and 13 MP camera at Rs. 9,990

Intex earlier unveiled Aqua i5 with good specifications which result a great success in the market. And today they revealed yet another member of the new Smartphone series named “Aqua i5 HD” with an amazing 5-inch HD display which is based on one-glass-solution (OGS) technology. The phone has very powerful specifications as well.

Intex Aqua i5 HD will be featured by 5-inch HD display with one-glass-solution protection offering you 1280 720 pixels resolutions, a better than best display you can have in a Smartphone. The phone will run on Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean). Intex Aqua i5 HD has powered the phone with 1.3 GHz quad-core processor accompanied with 1GB RAM, 4GB internal memory, which can be expanded up to 32 GB by using microSD which makes it one of the few most powerful smart phones available in the market today.

Intex Aqua i5 HD has a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash. Apart from this it also has voice image capture and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera. This makes video calls and conferencing in HD quality video. The phone comes with dual SIM support (WCDMA + GSM) ,similar to other Intex smart phones. Additional benefit of this phone is we can set voice screen unlock, face unlock and flip to mute which is very rare in any other Smartphone seen in the market.

The Intex Aqua i5 HD comes with a color of black and white, and it cost around Rs 9990 in India. The phone will be available from 40000 plus resellers, several hypermarkets and leading e-commerce portals across India. Intex plans to launch 8 more Aqua series smart phones during the next quarter.

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: Intex launches Aqua i5 HD with 5-inch HD display and 13 MP camera at Rs. 9,990

Sanjay Kumar Kalirona, Business Head of the Mobile vertical at Intex commented "We at Intex, aim to strengthen connect with consumers while we understand their needs and constantly innovate to meet the aspirations at an affordable price point, who adore image quality and love seeing the virtual world at a 5-inch OGS display screen."

Intex Aqua i5 HD specifications

• 5-inch HD (1280 720 pixels) OGS display
    • Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) OS
    • 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP and GPS
    • 1.3 GHz quad-core processor
    • 13MP Auto Focus Camera with LED flash
    • 5MP front-facing camera
    • Dual SIM (WCDMA + GSM) with dual Standby
    • 1GB RAM, 4GB internal memory, Expandable memory up to 32GB with micro SD
    • Light Sensor, Magnetic Sensor, Proximity Sensor, G sensor
    • 2000 mAh battery
    • 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio