Thread: Galaxy Gear 2 Battery problems

Galaxy Gear 2 Battery problems

Galaxy Gear 2 was a bit impressive smart watch that I had bought with the Galaxy phone. It is quiet handy to use. But there is a bit battery issue with this phone. I am not able to figure out why. Sometime the battery drain out really fast while sometime it does not charge at all.

It is just 4 month old watch. And it is in new condition. I am using it to check all my notification. But this Smartphone gives me low battery message all the time.

Re: Galaxy Gear 2 Battery problems

Looks like you have too many apps and notification enabled in the watch. I had seen the review of this watch on many website and found that this watch has a bit issue with battery. It is having a very poor battery life compared to few other smart watch in the market. When you connect it with your phone you have to keep the Bluetooth on all the time. This also eat up the battery very fast. You can take it to the service center once.

Re: Galaxy Gear 2 Battery problems

Samsung Galaxy Gear 2 is a very costly accessory and I do not really think it is worth to buy. It has limited amount of app and above all it has a poor battery life. It is not the first complain.

You can see on various forum people has complained about poor battery output of Samsung Galaxy Gear 2. It is not a hardware fault, it is the limitation of this watch. And it is also not easy to replace the battery on your own.