Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Windows 8 Error "driver_irql_not_less_or_equal (amdsbs.sys)" fix

Windows 8 Error "driver_irql_not_less_or_equal (amdsbs.sys)" fix

After creating a clone of my drive I restarted the pc. I am using Paragon Backup and Recovery for that. I want to clone the disc so that I can simply restore my pc if there is any problem. I install a few games and each time I do that there is a virus issue.

The system keeps on getting slow as time goes on. The cloning process was proper. It went fine and when I restarted the pc there was a error. The error is driver_irql_not_less_or_equal (amdsbs.sys). How to fix it?

Re: Windows 8 Error "driver_irql_not_less_or_equal (amdsbs.sys)" fix

Quote Originally Posted by Faiz View Post
    The system keeps on getting slow as time goes on. The cloning process was proper. It went fine and when I restarted the pc there was a error. The error is driver_irql_not_less_or_equal (amdsbs.sys). How to fix it?
    The error which you are facing is due to amdsbs.sys. So if you can replace this file then the problem is resolved. You just have to download the file and then copy to the same location from where it is moved. The file most probably stays in the system32 folder. Second thing you can do is reset your raid configuration.

Go in your bios and find sata configuration. There you can find a advance option. If you have a ssd then configure sata to 5-6 and then connect your ssd. Or else just turn off raid.

Re: Windows 8 Error "driver_irql_not_less_or_equal (amdsbs.sys)" fix

Boot your pc in safe mode first. In that you will not face this error. It is a blue screen issue and the error appear because of some unstable system file in your pc. You can fix that by replacing or by removing the driver that has caused the problem. But this can be virus issue also. It is good if you can run malwarebytes anti-malware in safe mode. Run a full system scan and then check that.

Exclamation Re: Windows 8 Error "driver_irql_not_less_or_equal (amdsbs.sys)" fix

i got this problem from two days and now i'm sick with this.
    did anyone find the new solution?