Thread: LG returns to Windows mobile with LG Uni8, leaked

LG returns to Windows mobile with LG Uni8, leaked

Personally i have been a huge fan of Motorola devices since long time. They create decent devices, with better hardware and features. As we know, LG has tried once to get into Windows mobile market with Windows phone 7 device but they lost the interest, god knows why. But here is the good news. It seems like LG is making their return again with a Windows Phone 8.1 running device, named as "LG Uni8".

It came in to news with a leaked image from evleaks which has, in my view, never been wrong with their leaked contents. So, if we believe them again this time, it is sure that Motorola is manufacturing a Windows mobile with Microsoft's latest operating system. Have a look:

As of now there is no details available about its specifications but what we can expect from LG Uni8 is it may be a big screen device with capacitive buttons and razor-thin bezels. I'll try to get some more details about the phone soon.

Re: LG returns to Windows mobile with LG Uni8, leaked

Let me add some more details to LG Uni8. Even i read somewhere that this LG's comeback will be having a Full HD 1080p display and may be powered with Snapdragon 800 chipset. Clock speed is still unknown.

One thing that attracts me to this LG Uni8 is its transparent tiles. I haven't seen it yet in any Lumia devices that are holding major market in Windows Phone devices.