Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Internet Explorer 11 Error "Ordinal 294 missing in ieframe.dll"

Internet Explorer 11 Error "Ordinal 294 missing in ieframe.dll"

I am getting a dll error message on Internet Explorer 11. The error code is Ordinal 294 missing in ieframe.dll. I am getting this whenever I try to launch it. It was working well till last week. I was cleaning my system.

I removed a few non required applications and after that I started getting this error. I had tried restore the browser settings in safe mode. But it is not working. I am not able to use the browser. It just give the error and crashes.

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: Internet Explorer 11 Error "Ordinal 294 missing in ieframe.dll"

This is because of a damage dll file. To fix you have to restore that dll file.

There is a option through which you can refresh your pc without making any major changes. For that you have to go in Update and Recovery and there you have to click on Recovery. Look for Refresh your pc in that and you have to tap on it. That's it.

Wait back until the process is over and you will get a your old settings back. Then try to launch it again.

Re: Internet Explorer 11 Error "Ordinal 294 missing in ieframe.dll"

Quote Originally Posted by newway01 View Post
    There is a option through which you can refresh your pc without making any major changes. For that you have to go in Update and Recovery and there you have to click on Recovery. Look for Refresh your pc in that and you have to tap on it. That's it.
    Through System File Checker you can scan your pc and fix damage system files. You can launch that in CMD. Go in CMD and type sfc /scannow and hit enter. Wait back until the scan is over. If this does not help then there is one more option through which you can fix the issue.

You can run dism tool. Launch cmd and in that type DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth and hit enter. Once again type DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth and hit enter.