Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: No official Kitkat up for Galaxy S3 I9300 and Galaxy S3 Mini

No official Kitkat up for Galaxy S3 I9300 and Galaxy S3 Mini

When does Kitkat update will be provided for Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300 and Galaxy S3 Mini? Its been a long time there is no official update has been announced. I am waiting for the same from long time. There are custom ROMs released in the market but official updates are still missing. I hope there will be updates for this in future. Because without that the phone will be outdated.

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: No official Kitkat up for Galaxy S3 I9300 and Galaxy S3 Mini

There is disappointing news. The users of Galaxy S3 I9300 and Galaxy S3 Mini will not be getting any kitkat update. I had seen that in a news on web and it is a confirmed news.

There is no way you can get this new update on the same and if you want then you will have to root your phone.

Right now the devices are running on Android 4.3 operating system and they will continue with the same.

Re: No official Kitkat up for Galaxy S3 I9300 and Galaxy S3 Mini

Quote Originally Posted by SpeeDer View Post
    When does Kitkat update will be provided for Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300 and Galaxy S3 Mini? Its been a long time there is no official update has been announced. I am waiting for the same from long time. There are custom ROMs released in the market but official updates are still missing. I hope there will be updates for this in future. Because without that the phone will be outdated.
    It is true that there are not further updates for the above two models. It is announced by Samsung Mobile UIK. The updates had being cancelled because as per them if Kitkat update is released then mobile device will face serious hardware problem.

Just because of this technical issue the update are cancelled. This new update will affect the overall output of the mobile phone. There will be no proper multi-tasking output.