Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How much time to wait to visit neighbor again in Zynga Dream Zoo

How much time to wait to visit neighbor again in Zynga Dream Zoo

I've tapped out all my neighbors and the general community for cash and hearts. How long until I can visit them for cash again? Please help me thanks in advance

Re: How much time to wait to visit neighbor again in Zynga Dream Zoo

You can only visit neighbors once a day. I don't know the exact amount of time, but I think it is about two hours or so before new general community zoos are available to visit.

I believe it's 24 hours before you can visit a neighbor again. And I think that Demanding is right about the general community zoos resetting every 2 hours. You can also add more neighbors and then visit them while you're waiting for confirmations, which helps when you're trying to build up hearts.

My neighbors are definitely not refreshing every 24 hours! I got back on this game today after 3 days and most of my neighbors still don't have hearts for me to be able to do anything. It's so frustrating. I can't breed anymore animals because I don't have hearts because I can't visit neighbors every day like I'm supposed to be able to.

Mine reset completely randomly. I have some I haven't been able to visit in days and some I have been visiting more than once daily. Sometimes I will look at my neighbor screen and a particular neighbor has no hearts, then suddenly the next time I look it has 4 hearts again... even though the reason it didn't have hearts is because I JUST visited minutes ago. Very weird.

Same issue! My friends definitely are not resetting every 24 hours. It seems I get 4-6 per day to go to for 4 hearts. What's the point of growing a large community of friends if you can only collect 16-24 hearts a day. It is frustrating stalking the friend page hoping someone is available to visit.

There are a couple of troubleshooting ideas in the Bug section. I had luck with the suggestion that if you find a neighbor with hearts, hit next until you crash. Often many if not all of the 0 neighbors I passed through would be reset to 4. It is time consuming, of course, with all the crashes, but I got my hearts up to over 500 yesterday (yes, I do spend way too much time on this game.)

I'll try this. I feel so bad, I can't help my neighbors. Having two little ones, it will be difficult to do this but I will during nap-times etc for my pals. Hopefully it works. I need hearts but most of all, I like to be a good neighbor

Hitting next does at least move you through the players. Then go to your home screen. Click on the 'heart' visitors and go again! Many times a neighbor is walking around your place but the friends list is at 0 hearts. Seems the more you click on heart people the more they are walking around your place.

I think that maybe they reset after they have visited you again.

All of my neighbors have been at 0 for several days now. It won't even let me go to any of them. I know they are playing though as I am getting gifts from them. This is so frustrating. I can't get any hearts hardly at all. OK, while I was typing this, I decided to try doing a reset on my phone. That seemed to help. It finally let me visit a few of my neighbors that give me 4 hears.