Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: What improvements should be made in OilRush Game?

What improvements should be made in OilRush Game?

This very nice game but thinks there lots of think should be added on this game. These are some points which should be added on this game: I'm not running full version yet, but I think it would be nice to be able to set build priorities so that if you have multiples of a platform type, you can specify which one should build more of that unit. With the unit cap, I have found this to be a little frustrating, and having this capability could resolve this I think.

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: What improvements should be made in OilRush Game?

I vote for upgrades to oil rigs, Bonuses to production capture resistance, etc. I think the story could be longer. What with the cliffhanger ending and need for oil. I think the story could be longer. What with the cliffhanger ending and need for oil.

Either make the mini map bigger, make it an opportunity to create it larger (custom size or preset sizes), or use planned zoom. To use the StarCraft similarity and the difference between micro-management and macro-management, if you are not going to build the game micro-management like StarCraft, then you cannot continue the camera and mini map advance of StarCraft, which is what Oil Rush did.

A small suggestion - i want an ability to select only one group of units at once, i.e. sort of inverse selection, when clicking on the group makes it selected and other groups deselected. I like the game very much so far, played 9 hours and just started on final mission of storyline. i beat that 1-4 mission, well needed some attempts too, it was very hard with that masses of enemy units. But relatively quickly counterattacking and taking the top base of enemy was the key for me. Save game if u did something good should help too but. but when difficulty has been adjusted it shouldn’t be an issue for u anymore.