Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Internet Explorer's new vulnerability increases data risk

Internet Explorer's new vulnerability increases data risk

What is the fuzz about Internet Explorer's new vulnerability. What is it actually. After Heartbleed this new vulnerability is in news. I am using Internet Explorer. And many people at my office are using this browser. I want a bit information on this thing.

How does this new vulnerability can cause issue. Does it leak password. I am using my net banking on the same. So I want a bit more information. Does Microsoft has released any update for the same.

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: Internet Explorer's new vulnerability increases data risk

The flaw is reported by Microsoft itself. It is a huge security issue and I do not think there is a update released for the same. The bug will create issue for those who are having Windows XP. And those who are on Windows 7 will not have a problem. The issue is find the version from Internet Explorer 6 to Internet Explorer 11. Just wait back to find what is the active solution available for this vulnerability.

Re: Internet Explorer's new vulnerability increases data risk

Quote Originally Posted by Faiz View Post
    What is the fuzz about Internet Explorer's new vulnerability. What is it actually. After Heartbleed this new vulnerability is in news. I am using Internet Explorer. And many people at my office are using this browser. I want a bit information on this thing.

How does this new vulnerability can cause issue. Does it leak password. I am using my net banking on the same. So I want a bit more information. Does Microsoft has released any update for the same.
    This vulnerability consist some kind of remote code execution. That means a hacker can simply attack any pc who is running this browser and yes he can steal things from your pc.

If you have Windows XP and you are using Internet Banking on it then the first thing you have to do is change the password.

Upgrade your system to Windows Vista or Windows 7 to stay safer in the future.