Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Use any Smartphone as a Game controller for PC using Mobile Gamepad app

Use any Smartphone as a Game controller for PC using Mobile Gamepad app

I want to use my mobile phone as game controller for pc. I had seen a few apps who can do this but they are not effective. I am having a tablet also. Both are android. If the feature works in android Smartphone then it will surely work on tablet also.

So I want a process that really work. I want to connect it with my pc and use it like a controller. I able to use the phone keyboard on pc through a app. But found nothing for game controller.

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: Use any Smartphone as a Game controller for PC using Mobile Gamepad app

For android there are ample of options you can try out. You can download and install Mobile Gamepad app. This app will help you to use your mobile phone screen as a game controller.

You get smooth navigation through the same. You have to install pc client also and sync the phone with pc and done. You will be able to manage. It is good for playing racing game. For fps you will have to use the mouse and keyboard.

If you want you can download both the Gamepad app and the PC server app from this Download Page.

Quote Originally Posted by Heer View Post
    I want to use my mobile phone as game controller for pc. I had seen a few apps who can do this but they are not effective. I am having a tablet also. Both are android. If the feature works in android Smartphone then it will surely work on tablet also.
    A few weeks ago I was testing Ultimate Gamepad on my tablet. I am having a Sony tablet and I install this app which helped me to use it like a game controller. This app was fine and works really smooth. I was playing Mario through this. You can download and test it. For big games like Titan fall you cannot configure all the controls through your mobile phone. There are limited buttons on the same.

If your pc is having a Bluetooth then you can test out BT Controller Lite. It is also a nice app that has ample of controls and settings. You can use it effectively on controlling all type of games.

This app has a more optimized screen where you have different options to manage and control game screen. You can also create your own customized controller. So if you are having other games you can use this to get your custom support.