Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: How to improve Moto X battery life

How to improve Moto X battery life

Motorola X is a high end phone but sometime there is a issue with the battery. I am unable to understand why. Battery drain is on the most common issue when you have a high end phone. Even if there is very less app in the device. I want some help to boost the battery. What are the options available in Moto X that can help to get a more battery output than before. Is there anything I can turn off in the phone.

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: How to improve Moto X battery life

The first and most common things people do is keep on connecting their device for charging even when not needed. This cause battery life issue. Connect the charger only when the battery is drained out. And when your phone is on the edge of shutdown.

This allow your battery to function more properly and also give you more longer battery life. Do not keep on connecting after a hour or less. This will reduce the battery life.

Quote Originally Posted by Elmo View Post
    Motorola X is a high end phone but sometime there is a issue with the battery. I am unable to understand why. Battery drain is on the most common issue when you have a high end phone. Even if there is very less app in the device. I want some help to boost the battery. What are the options available in Moto X that can help to get a more battery output than before. Is there anything I can turn off in the phone.
    There are few things you can try that can help you to gain a bit more batter.

Try to turn off :location sharing. This cause major battery issue in your device which remains ignored.

So go in Google Settings and there you have to turn off location. This will be more helpful.

Then you can remove apps that are not required.

You have to disable location service for all the apps.

Just turn it off and restart the device and check back.

Android itself is a big size os that has too many service which eats up the internal phone battery. You can find out through a task manager applications. In the pone itself when you tap on apps under settings you can see how many apps are running and slowly they are consuming the phone battery.

You have to turn off all those things which are not needed which will surely boost the output. Or else it is not going to work.