Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Download Surround Shot APK for Samsung Galaxy Grand 2

Download Surround Shot APK for Samsung Galaxy Grand 2

Hi guys,

I have used a friend's Galaxy Note 3 for a week earlier. The device's features were really amazing including the camera. Apart from all those amazing camera features the one i liked most was its Surround Shot feature that allows you to capture 360 degree spherical panorama.

Now i bought a Galaxy Grand 2 for my self last week but the camera features are just null. It has only those common features that we have seen in Grand 1. But i want to get the Surround Shot on my Grand 2 as well. I guess we can do it by installing its APK manually, isn't it? So, can anyone here please tell me where can i get the Surround shot APK for download? I already searched Google but didn't found it anywhere?

Somebody please help.

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: Download Surround Shot APK for Samsung Galaxy Grand 2

I dont think it would be for any use for you even if you find the APK because the Surround Shot feature was introduced with Galaxy Note 3 and is only available for Galaxy S5 apart from Note 3.

It is not going to work with your Grand 2 unless and until somebody port the Surround Shot feature in a Custom ROM for Grand 2. So, relax and use the features which are provided with the phone itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Funnyguy View Post
    I dont think it would be for any use for you even if you find the APK because the Surround Shot feature was introduced with Galaxy Note 3 and is only available for Galaxy S5 apart from Note 3
    I think Funnyguy is absolutely correct. Even i am a Grand 2 user and have already tried do that but unsuccessful. First of all there is no APK available. You can only get it on Samsung Apps store. And when you try to get it on your device, this is what you will get:

Which means that the application is not supported on your device. So the conclusion is, our camera hardware itself doesn't supports the Surround Shot feature. If you want, you can give a try installing it from Samsung Apps.

Quote Originally Posted by Tanya View Post
    But i want to get the Surround Shot on my Grand 2 as well. I guess we can do it by installing its APK manually, isn't it? So, can anyone here please tell me where can i get the Surround shot APK for download?
    Buddy, i already tried giving it a shot on my Galaxy S4. If it doesn't works for S4, how can you think to make it work on your Grand 2? Because as far as i know Note apps are later ported only for s series and not for any other.

Well, thank you very much for all useful inputs. Appreciated. But i would like to know from where did you got the Apk to install it in your S4?

Can you please provide me the link, Hart ?

Quote Originally Posted by Tanya View Post
    Well, thank you very much for all useful inputs. Appreciated. But i would like to know from where did you got the Apk to install it in your S4?

Can you please provide me the link, Hart ?
    You are welcome. You can download the Surround Shot APK from here.