Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Secret Gifts notification received in mail but wont showup in Zynga Hidden Chron

Secret Gifts notification received in mail but wont showup in Zynga Hidden Chron

People are sending me Secret items I receive the e Mail, but when I go to my mansion on my home page they are not appearing, this has now been happening for the last 3-4 days. I often get the message that someone has hidden a gift on my estate, but it is never there when I start the game. Sometimes it is and sometimes there is nothing to click on. Is this a glitch or is the message getting to me before the gift is. Can anyone help me out on this issue ??

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: Secret Gifts notification received in mail but wont showup in Zynga Hidden Chron

I have been thinking about this. I can say something but can't be 100% sure, that you receive the message that so-and-so left you a package on two occasions:

1. When they actually left you a package. In which case you get the green boxed message that someone left you a package when you start HC (not in the inbox, but a pop up in the game itself)

2. When THEY "Open and Thank" a package YOU left in their estate. In that case, you also get the inbox message, but no green pop up and there really isn't a package, they just opened the one you left them.

I haven't tested this thoroughly, but I observed it several times and I think that is what is happening.

Re: Secret Gifts notification received in mail but wont showup in Zynga Hidden Chron

This has been happening to me for the past few days too. I get the mail message that someone hidden a package but when I go in to play and find them, they aren't there. Today I had 4 notices about hidden packages but only found 1 and it said I had found all packages. I thought maybe I had been doing something wrong.