Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Poll: OnePlus One OR Oppo Find 7a comparison

Thread: OnePlus One vs. Oppo Find 7a

OnePlus One vs. Oppo Find 7a

I had seen a few new model that emerged with impressive features. This phone are designed to give the latest hardware configuration and fathers. I am looking for a effective comparison between OnePlus One vs. Oppo Find 7A. If you want to buy which one you will choose among this two. Almost both of them fall in the same price range. Among this two which will be more powerful when it comes to gaming? What will you choose from OnePlus One and Oppo Find 7 ?

• TechDiscussion
      Sponsored
      advertisement

Re: OnePlus One vs. Oppo Find 7a

OnePlus One is the latest one and it is quiet popular in the market due to its hardware configuration. The phone falls in the high end series lie and it is capable to compete devices like Samsung Galaxy S5.

If I want to buy then surely I will go with OnePlus One because it is more amazing and it provide more better hardware config. Price wise I did not find this devices costly. They are good enough for gaming and multimedia.

Have a look at this:

OnePlus One
    Oppo Find 7a
    Price: $299 Rs. 35,000/-
    Operating System: CyanogenMod 11S on Android 4.4 KitKat Operating system ColorOS 1.2.0 with Android 4.3 JellyBean
    Display: 5.5 inch Full HD display with Corning Gorilla glass 3 5.5 inch Full HD IPS touch screen display
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution with 403 PPI
    Processor: 2.5 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 801 (MSM8974AC) processor 2.3GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 Quad Core (MSM8974AB) Processor
    RAM: 3 GB RAM 2GB of RAM
    GPU: -- Adreno 330 GPU
    Storage Memory: 16GB / 32GB internal storage memory 16 GB built-in storage memory, expandable using MicroSD Card
    Connectivity: 4G LTE / 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4/5 GHz), WiFi Direct, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, NFC --
    Rear Camera: 13 Megapixel rear camera with Dual LED Flash, Sony Exmor BSI sensor and f/2.0 aperture 13 Megapixel rear camera with IMX214 Sony sensor with dedicated ISP, Dual-mode LED and Aperture f/2.0
    Front Camera: 5 Megapixel front-facing camera Yes, 1.2 MP
    Battery: 3100 mAh Battery 2,800 mAh (Rapid Charge)

Thanks for the comparison dude. If you check the hardware configuration then you will be able to find the exact different. Here both of this mobile phone have Snapdragon 801 cpu. But with a tiny difference in the clock rate.

The cpu comes in two clock frequency which is 2.3Ghz and 2.5ghz. Compare to OnePlus One if we check properly through configuration then Oppo Find 7a will be slower. But not much around 10 to 15%.

OnePlus One is in greater in terms of feature compare to many phone in the market. I will also go with this one. One of the major benefit in OnePlus One is the battery. It has a 3,100mAh which is bigger compare to 2,800mAh that comes in Oppo Find 7A. So you get more battery life. You get a instant increase of half hour on OnePlus One. And then comes the price factor. OnePlus One is much more cheaper here.