Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: OnePlus One vs. iPhone 5S comparison

OnePlus One vs. iPhone 5S comparison

Hi guys, i have a very general question. If you have choice to choose two phone in the market then what will go for?

The first is the latest iPhone 5S that has a fingerprint scanner and the second one is OnePlus One. I am using Galaxy S3 which is now quiet old and I am going to sell it off soon. But I need a good phone suggestion here. I have this two choices. I am not going to go for Samsung again. I want something different this thing. The benefit of OnePlus one is that it has android. Performance wise which one is good among this two.

• TechDiscussion
      Sponsored
      advertisement

Re: OnePlus One vs. iPhone 5S comparison

Well there is one thing you are missing. OnePlus One is a Chinese brand. If you have any problem with the device you won't get easy fix. I will prefer to go with HTC One M8. This is also the latest model and comes with so many features. It is high end and durable also. You get a huge community support for this.

It also has official service center that give you easy fix. And if you want to root then you have ample of roms for this.

Have a look at this specification comparison between both these devices. I dont think, iPhone stands anywhere against OnePlus One.

OnePlus One
    Apple iphone 5S
    Price: $299 Rs. 62,450/-
    Operating System: CyanogenMod 11S on Android 4.4 KitKat Operating system iOS, v7.0.1
    Display: 5.5 inch Full HD display with Corning Gorilla glass 3 4 inches IPS screen
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution 640 x 1136 pixels
    Processor: 2.5 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 801 (MSM8974AC) processor 1.3 GHz, Dual Core, Apple A7 Processor
    RAM: 3 GB RAM 1 GB RAM
    GPU: -- PowerVR G6430 (quad-core graphics)
    Storage Memory: 16GB / 32GB internal storage memory 32 GB inbuilt, no micro SD
    Connectivity: 4G LTE / 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4/5 GHz), WiFi Direct, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, NFC GPRS, EDGE, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB, GPS
    Rear Camera: 13 Megapixel rear camera with Dual LED Flash, Sony Exmor BSI sensor and f/2.0 aperture Yes, 8 MP
    Front Camera: 5 Megapixel front-facing camera Yes, 1.2 MP
    Battery: 3100 mAh Battery 1560mAH, Li-Po Battery

OnePlus One is something interesting. It is a big size phone that has a quad core cpu with 3gb ram and a gpu. I think it will be better to stick with android if you need amazing games for the same.

While iPhone 5S is another league of mobile phone. You cannot compare them both. Either go with comparison of android product or simply choose iOS devices. But there is no use of comparing this two different things.