Thread: How to disable camera shutter sound in Galaxy S5

How to disable camera shutter sound in Galaxy S5

Whenever I take photos on Samsung Galaxy S5 there is shutter sound. It is quiet annoying. I want to turn that thing off.

I had tried checking in the settings but I am not able to find the same. It is a bit annoying because whenever take photos it makes a huge click sound. It usually disturb others. There must be some way to stop this thing. The settings section is also very big. I cannot find the same.

Re: How to disable camera shutter sound in Galaxy S5

What you can do when you are taking the photos put your phone on vibration or silent mode. You can do that instantly from the notification panel. This must all the sound of your phone and you won't get that click sound. I do that on my device because I am not having any option to turn off the shutter audio. It is quiet annoying and disturb others who are around you.

Re: How to disable camera shutter sound in Galaxy S5

Go in Camera settings. In that you have to look for Shutter sound. It is available as separate. Just tap on that and it is off. You can also reduce the volume if you want.

Shutter sound let you know that the pictures is taken, but that is off it will be not easy for you to find whether the phone is taken or not. Still you can turn that off on your own need. Just go in Camera settings.