Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: iPhone 6 Specifications, Release date and rumors

iPhone 6 Specifications, Release date and rumors

After iPhone 5C and iPhone 5S the rumors about iPhone 56 are already surrounding the web. I am looking for the leak information. What new thing iPhone 6 is going to bring. And what will be the release date of the device.

It is quite sure that Apple will take a bit time to release the new mode as just recently this two new models were out in the market. And for the first time they introduced the finger print scanner. What more the new mode is going to bring.

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: iPhone 6 Specifications, Release date and rumors

Apple is planning to bring their new product in the next year. That is 2015. They had already released two new models this year and there is no chance that the new version is going to come out at the end quarter. What I think Apple will be working more on the photography part this time. They might bring out some really unique photo feature which no other phone has. We have to wait back until any model is announced.

Apple whenever releases a new product they bring huge changes in the display. After introduction of retina, no other display in the market was able to reach the quality of Apple.

It is also a common thing that Apple pushes their product too far compared to other products in the market. I also find mostly the big size display news on the web. And also Apple will be updating its phone OS to iOS 8.

According to an unidentified supply-chain sources in Taiwan, Apple is planning to release iPhone 6 in August itself, which is much earlier than it was expected. I dont know how true it is but thought to share the same here as i found it interesting. His report also says that the bigger displayed iPhone's may released by September this year.

Today, i got an image of Dummy iPhone 6 on web. As mentioned above iphone 6 will be featuring large device, you can see the same in this image:

In a fresh report from Apple on web today, it is been said that the iPhone 6 release has been delayed upto next year. It was supposed to be launched this September but there are few problems with its screen functionality due to which the device will come next year now.