Thread: Download Dark Souls 2 Save Game for PC

Download Dark Souls 2 Save Game for PC

Hi, just signed up this place as i got some useful gaming posts earlier. I installed the game Dark Souls 2 today on my Windows 7 computer. I played it for couple of hours comfortably but later it started freezing, a lot of freezing. So far i tried several things but nothing seems to be working.

So at last , i re-installed the game but forgot to backup my saves. Now, although the game is not freezing anymore but the game has started from beginning. Damn. is anyone here playing Dark Souls 2? Is yes, can you please share me your save files? Please Please.

Re: Download Dark Souls 2 Save Game for PC

Even i am looking for the same. My game crashed four times all of a sudden and then when i started the game, it took me to the beginning. Cannot load the saved games. It would be be very helpful if somebody can provide his saves.

Hello Guys, i will suggest you to just better continue your game from the beginning because the game is released just couple of hours ago and it may take a day or two for somebody to post their save files here. Until then if you continue your game, you will be comfortably ahead where you lost the current game.

However, if you want you can try out some Game trainers for Dark Souls 2 for getting to the point where you were before loosing the files. It offers you some cheats such as infinite health, one shot kills, etc. If interested, you can download the +6 Trainer for Dark Souls 2 from here.

Thank you very much for sharing the trainer buddy. I installed it, activated and played the game for few minutes. Everything was working good. After playing for few minutes, i went away.

Later when i started the game and tried to activate the trainer, it wont work due to some reason. I dont know what happened. Can you please provide me some help?

Quote Originally Posted by Ghosts View Post
    Later when i started the game and tried to activate the trainer, it wont work due to some reason. I dont know what happened. Can you please provide me some help?
    Dont worry. Here is another Dark Souls 2 Trainer you can download from below. I am using the same and it works great.
    Attached Files Attached Files

I am looking for a save game at chapter 2. Stuck at the same point from many hours.

Do anyone having the same? Please share here.