Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: How can I move Contacts and other data from old Android phone to HTC Mobile

How can I move Contacts and other data from old Android phone to HTC Mobile

Want a bit help to move my contacts and data from old HTC to HTC Desire. I am doing the manual process but there is some issue with the contacts. There are total 800 while n HTC there are only 688. It looks all contacts are not copied. I exported the contacts from phone book in the phone of csv file. But this is not able to copy everything. I want a quick way of doing this. Something like one click transfer.

Re: How can I move Contacts and other data from old Android phone to HTC Mobile

I always use my Gmail account to sync my contacts. It is very easy. For other things you can download a various transfer apps from Google Play. You just have to sign to Google Contacts. The phone automatically sync all your contacts. And to get that on a new phone you have to just add your Gmail id and done.

From Google Play you can download different transfer apps that can help you to move other files.

It is bit annoying when you have to transfer things on a new phone and you are not getting the right application. For HTC there is one app that can help you to do this. You have to download HTC Transfer Tool.

This app will help you to transfer data from your old HTC phone to new one with one click. Just install the app and start it in your old phone. Tap on things you want to transfer and done. Things will be in your new device. It is very easy and very accurate in terms of file transfer. Through this you can move different things like calendar, messages, contacts, photos, settings, calendar, etc.

Logically, you need to get them off your PC in a non proprietary format. Try to find programs for each format/file type that exist both on the iPhone and android. These programs must be able to export/backup to a PC program/local PC drive. Once you can export each application/ file type to your PC, you can import them to the other phone.

Try to use a cloud service such as Flickr//Google/Hotmail/You-tube, upload them to these services and download onto the other phone.
    or search the app store for export utilities...

Another method is that you can also try some software to transfer data between Android and iPhone such as Phone Transfer. that also work well..