Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: How to move Contacts, messages and other data from one Phone to Sony Xperia phone

How to move Contacts, messages and other data from one Phone to Sony Xperia phone

I bought a new Sony Xperia mobile two days ago and want to move all contacts from my old phone to Xperia. My old phone is Micromax Doodle which is having all my stuffs such as contacts and message in that. Other thing I have is few images and videos. But that is not a big deal. I can copy them via USB.

What I want is a instant transfer of all those thing to my new device but in the easy way to sync. Copying them one by one is a time consuming process. Somebody please help.

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: How to move Contacts, messages and other data from one Phone to Sony Xperia phone

You can try using MoboGenie. Just install that in your pc and then install the MonoGenie app on your Micromax phone. You have to turn on USB Debugging.

Backup your phone contacts, message and everything through that. Then connect your Xperia Device. You have to install MoboGenie in that also. You can then instantly restore contacts and messages. For others you can manually copy paste.

Re: How to move Contacts, messages and other data from one Phone to Sony Xperia phone

Quote Originally Posted by Leonard View Post
    What I want is a instant transfer of all those thing to my new device but in the easy way to sync. Copying them one by one is a time consuming process. Somebody please help.
    There is a faster way of doing that. Sony provides a application called as Xperia Transfer Mobile. it is designed for Xperai devices. It is common that when you switch your phone it is complicated to get all data from the old to new one. Many time you miss various thing. But through Xperia Transfer Mobile app you can transfer things instantly.

Just download the app from above provided link and install it on your phone. Turn on Bluetooth and wifi of both the devices. Once done launch the app in Micromax phone and choose Android. In the next screen you have to choose things you want to transfer like, Sms, Bookmarks, Photos, Contacts, etc. The next thing you have to do is install the app on your Xperia phone also and pair both the phone with Bluetooth.

You can also use NFC here. But both devices must have the feature. Once done with pairing choose the old phone and done. The data will be moved instantly.