Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: HTC One (M8) and Bluetooth headset sound problem

HTC One (M8) and Bluetooth headset sound problem

I am trying to use my old Bluetooth headset on HTC One M8. Before I was using this on Nokia where it works really well. I am using it for music and for calls. But are connecting it to M8 the sound quality is very bad. I am not able to get clear audio quality and also it disconnects in between. I am unable to get any sound effects on that also. I had used this Bluetooth for years and am sure there is no problem with headset. Any help with this sound problem will be appreciated.

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: HTC One (M8) and Bluetooth headset sound problem

According to me it can be some kind of compatibility problem. You said you are using a old Bluetooth device with your new phone. You have to go for a more latest model that can give a constant connectivity with amazing sound quality.

This thing is not really possible on a old device. If you can manage you can try to find a new headset and test that on your phone. If that works then your existing one is not compatible.

I am not having any issue. I am using Nokia BH-110A on HTC One M8. It is not a very costly one but budget headset that I had purchased with Nokia long before. This one work well. But it is a cheaper one so it will not give the high sound effects. You have to get a good Bluetooth headset if you need amazing sound quality. Check online there are ample of models.

If you really think the sound output is not very good in HTC One M8 you must verify that by adding a regular wired headphone. They are cheaper. If you can find branded one. You will be able to find what the audio output is. If it is still bad then it means this phone is defective.

But if not then the Bluetooth headset has a issue. Anyhow there is a single audio chip which process sound for both wired and wireless.