Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: How to take Screenshot in Samsung Galaxy S5

How to take Screenshot in Samsung Galaxy S5

I want steps to take screenshot on Samsung Galaxy S5. I had installed some games and reached at maximum score. I want to share the score with my friends. But I am not able to use the screenshot. My friend showed me to use palm to take pictures but that is not working. I had tried to swiping a number of time but the device is not taking any pictures.

Looks like it is turned off. Searched settings but didn't found any respective option to enable it. On the other hand i dont know the keys which helps to take screenshots. Please help.

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: How to take Screenshot in Samsung Galaxy S5

In all Android devices there use to be key combination for capturing screenshots. However, it differs in few brands. Talking about Galaxy S5, you can easily take screenshots by pressing pressing Home key and power key together. This will take the picture and you can access that from Gallery or from the notification panel. Just tap on the same and share the same with your friend.

This is a new feature added by Samsung on Galaxy S5. Just try this and if this does not work then you can simply check in settings.

Re: How to take Screenshot in Samsung Galaxy S5

Quote Originally Posted by Adonis View Post
    Looks like it is turned off. Searched settings but didn't found any respective option to enable it. On the other hand i dont know the keys which helps to take screenshots. Please help.
    For palm swipe you have to enable that before using it. By default it is turned off. It is quiet easy to access its settings. You have to go in Settings and there you can find a search box Type Palm in that and access the palm settings. Enable it and done. Now swipe the palm from left to right on the screen and you will be able to take screenshot. This is the fastest way to fix the issue.