A new 10inch Android tablet is being Displayed by Huawei at the Mobile World Congress. This device is Equipped with a quad-core processor and a high resolution display. This tablet is called the Huawei MediaPad 10 FHD tablet. This device has a pretty line of features All which includes a 10inch display All which will be supporting a resolution of about 1920x1200 pixels. It will be powered by a Huawei K3V2 quad-core processor. High-spec model with a 1.5GHz quad-core processor announced super-resolution tablet Huawei, 10.1-inch in MWC. The tablet will be sporting Google's Ice Cream Sandwich platform.
Specifications of this tablet::
- OS: Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- CPU: Hisilicon K3V2 (Cortex-A9) Quad-core 1.5GHz
- RAM: 1GB
- ROM: 8GB
- 8.8mm thickness Size:
- 598g: weight
- Capacitive multi-touch LCD 10.1 inches IPS: display
- 1920 × 1200 WUXGA: Resolution
- Camera: 1.3MP with LED flash (CMOS rear) 8MP (CMOS front)
- Network: W-CDMA / GSM
- HSPA + GPRS: packet communication
- Communication: WiFi 802.11 b / g / n Bluetooth 3.0
- External terminal: microSD, microUSB, 3.5mm audio jack
Huawei MediaPad 10 FHD supports high-speed mobile networks, 4G LTE standard, and is running an operating system Google Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. It will have support for the 4G LTE mobile broadband service. The tablet Also adds to the list or smart tabs as it has a thickness of only 8.8mm or about 0.35inches. Till now there has no leg word on the price of the tablet.