Thread: Iphone wont connect with windows 8.1

Iphone wont connect with windows 8.1

What is this issue with iPhone. It is not able to connect to Windows 8.1. I had tried so many times but still it is undetected. I am trying to connect this on a HP desktop. I had already installed iTunes in the system. But still this connection issue remains constant. My cable is proper and the same system works really well on a different pc from where I had copied a few songs in the device. I guess the problem is with Windows 8.1 compatibility because the problem started ever since i upgraded to this new os.

Any idea what could be the problem? Did anyone else came across this problem? If yes, please let me know how did you fixed it. Any help will be appreciated.

Re: Iphone wont connect with windows 8.1

Nope, the problem is not with Windows 8.1 update because i can comfortably connect my iPhone and iPod on my Lenovo Win 8.1. I think you should try to re-install iTunes. That is the only thing I can suggest you about iPhone. I had got the issue on a Dell notebook. It was having iTunes on it but it was not detecting the device.

Later when I had connected the notebook with wifi I found that the iTunes version which it was using was very old. After updating things was resolved. In your case just re-install and then it will work.

The device will be detected if iPodService.exe is working in the background. You can check that in Task Manager. You can also try to restart it.

Go in Task Manager and end this process. Then connect the iPhone back again. Try on different usb ports. Apple devices are the mot convenient to use. The issue can be with the pen drive or with the iTunes edition in your system.

Quote Originally Posted by rex View Post
    The device will be detected if iPodService.exe is working in the background. You can check that in Task Manager. You can also try to restart it.

Go in Task Manager and end this process. Then connect the iPhone back again. Try on different usb ports. Apple devices are the mot convenient to use. The issue can be with the pen drive or with the iTunes edition in your system.
    Thank you very much for the help guys. I hope atleast this fixes my problems. I'll give it a try and let you know.