T-Mobile announced a new smartphone Blaze 4G Galaxy S from Samsung. Blaze includes a GPS receiver and will come pre-installed application TeleNav GPS Navigator with turn-based navigation, voice-over on the route and the lack of traffic information in real time and 3D-maps.
The rumors going around about the fact that T-Mobile might be about to launch a new Samsung device, known as Blaze the 4G Galaxy S have been confirmed. The hardware characteristics are 1.5 Ghz Snapdragon processor dual core S3, Super AMOLED display, and access to 4G networks 42Mbps HSPA + network. That's all we know about this new device, what is certain is that will be released later this year. This new smartphone does not seem too different from the Samsung Galaxy S II which was released in October. this phone might be the successor of the Galaxy S II variant of the T-Mobile, however, after confirming the specification, you will see something like the Galaxy S II-lite more.
Some other features of 4G Blaze Samsung Galaxy S from T-Mobile, include:
- Android 2.3 Gingerbread The operating system Android 2.3 Gingerbread
- Dual-core processor from Qualcomm Snapdragon S3 operates at a frequency of 1.5 GHz
- 3,97 inch Super AMOLED touchscreen
- 720p HD video recorder
- 5-megapixel camera with 4x digital zoom, flash and different shooting modes, as well as a 1.3-megapixel front camera
- Pre-installed applications: Netflix, Dropbox, Evernote, Square, TripIt, Camscanner and LinkedIn
The smartphone has two cameras - a 5 megapixel main camera in the back with up to 720p video recording and 1.3 megapixel front camera for video chat and messenger. The phone will also have satellite navigation system TeleNav GPS preloaded, even if the press does not understand if the service will be free or not. Blaze 4G takes advantage of support for 4G network with download speeds of up to 42 Mbps HSPA +.