Thread: Best solution to "insufficient storage available" error on Android

Best solution to "insufficient storage available" error on Android

Insufficient storage is one of the most common problem in Android. I am unable to understand why this message just keep on appearing. I am having 4GB internal storage in the device. Among which there is 1.25GB free. Whenever I try to install any new app or game I am getting this message. What should I do. I had deleted all videos and music files from the device but still the same problem. I am going to factory restore the device.

Re: Best solution to "insufficient storage available" error on Android

No need to do that. Just add a memory card in your device and you can use various third party app available that can help you to keep the internal storage clean. One which I am using is App2SD.

This app help me to move all the apps in memory card. This saves a huge amount of space. With one single tap you can simply move the running app in the memory card of your device. Just try this out.

There is a nice app for that which can really help you to clean the internal storage. It is called as App Cache Cleaner. You can download this from Google Play store. After installing this with one single tap you can wipe the app cache. A app cache are additional updates which are downloaded and they occupy a major part of your storage. Due to which you keep on getting that popup on the screen. It is an amazing app. You must try that.

The one i use on my Galaxy S4 is 'Clean Master - Free Optimizer'. It is a very small sized software but very helpful. You just need to tap a widget button on your home screen and it cleans RAM, cache and every unwanted stuffs from your phone, freeing up memory