Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: What will be the name of Android 5.0, Lemon Cheesecake or Lollipop?

What will be the name of Android 5.0, Lemon Cheesecake or Lollipop?

Hey guys, this is just a general discussion i want to do. What you guys thing about the name of upcoming Android version...What will be the name of upcoming Android 5.0 OS?

The latest edition is Android 4.4 which is kitkat. There are few rumors on web that this new version will be Lemon Cheesecake. Is that true? Some people are also saying it will be named as Lollipop this time?

Along with this what all new features it will provide. My guess is that this time this new version will come with more security features. Major brands are working on improving the security making device more and more better.

• TechDiscussion
      Sponsored
      advertisement

Re: What will be the name of Android 5.0, Lemon Cheesecake or Lollipop?

hello Jason..Those are just wild guess. There is no clear detail available on original name. But there is serious discussion about the features. I hope there will be something good above the existing one. I found Key Lime Pie.

Many are saying that this will be the new name of Android OS. This sound a bit weird. After 4.0 edition, Google started the 4.1, 4.2, etc version. They did not released 5.0. This upcoming version will bring some major changes.

zeddo

Re: What will be the name of Android 5.0, Lemon Cheesecake or Lollipop?

Name is always concern when it comes to Android. There are too many wild guesses on web that does not clearly confirm what will be the new name of Android O S. I found a few names that I want to share. They are Lollipop, Lemon Cheesecake, Lemon Meringue Pie, Lemon Pie or Lime Pie, Lemon Chiffon Cake & Lettuce Salad. This are some suggestions. I am expecting one among this.