Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: What are new features in Nokia Lumia Cyan Update

What are new features in Nokia Lumia Cyan Update

Nokia Lumia devices has got a new Cyan Update. I want the list of new features in this. I hope there will be something amazing. Nokia is not active as Android. They look like crawling and adding very limited things. Compare to other phone Nokia emphasize more on the camera part. But there is a bit expectation from this new cyan update.

Can anyone has a detailed information on this. What all new thing are added here.

Re: What are new features in Nokia Lumia Cyan Update

It is a common guess that Nokia surely bring out new thing when there are fresh updates. A entire new firmware with bugs fix and added benefits.

Cyna updates will be provided on Windows Phone 8.1 OS. Apps will work fast. You can see changes in the camera, photo and audio apps. Till yet it is not cleared what things are going to be provided. We can get some new camera features, and additional settings in audio player.

Quote Originally Posted by NokDroid View Post
    Can anyone has a detailed information on this. What all new thing are added here.
    The update target enhanced camera experience. There is a change in the interface that makes the camera to work faster and give you instant access to various other features. It has a camera roll feature that help you to take cinemagraphs images instantly inside a app. You can also refocus the images. Other things which are accessible quiet easily is amazing filters to apply various photos effects, creative studio and storyteller.

I heard about this new fitness app that will come in Nokia Lumia 630 and 635. That is because this devices have a sensor core. The sensor is capable of helping you in staying fit.

For audio I found that people are going to get Dolby Surround Sound. This will be amazing for headphones. bigger phone are going to get more amazing benefits. We can stick back until this update is finally out. A short review on this will give more details.