Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: How to move Gmail Messages to Another Email Address

How to move Gmail Messages to Another Email Address

Can I move all my gmail messages to another mail address. Like on Yahoo or on live or on any other. I am having a few multiple ids. Gmail is the primary among all. But I want to use the other one.

If there is a option like that available then it can be good. I can simply manage all my emails from a single place. I hope there are possible solutions available. In this way I can pull out emails from different sources directly in one email client.

Re: How to move Gmail Messages to Another Email Address

Just add your email accounts in email client. I am having 4 different mail accounts. 2 on Gmail, 1 on Yahoo and 1 on Live. I had added all the mails in Thunderbird. I can download them at one place whenever needed. There are separate inbox created for every account. It is very easy to manage.

Re: How to move Gmail Messages to Another Email Address

Yes you can pull out your all Gmail account in a different email id. That is possible. And you can add that account in your email client. There will be a single inbox compared to multiple one. The process that I am going to show you below will help you to transfer your all Gmail messages to a another email through POP3. There is a simple Google Script available which will auto-forward all the old messages. For that you have to download a script. I had given the link below.

Download that and move it in your Google Drive folder. When you click on the link you will get a message to make a copy. Click on Yes. In the sheet you can see a Gmail menu. You have to choose Gmail > Authorize to allow the script to access your Gmail account. This is the authorization menu. Now choose Gmail > transfer > and type the new email address. That's it. The script will run in the background where all your messages will be auto-forwarded.