Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: How does HTC One (M8) Duo Camera works

How does HTC One (M8) Duo Camera works

HTC One M8 brings up a new Duo camera. I am confused how it really works. I had seen a small demo video where it shows that I can blur the people in the background. And also if there is something. That is really weird.

What is the camera specification here. I want to buy a good camera device. I was thinking about Xperia Z1, but HTC looks bringing more unique stuff. Has anyone bought it yet.

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: How does HTC One (M8) Duo Camera works

The duo camera feature is surely different. It is unique and enhance the camera output. First of all HTC One M8 has the best camera. It gives you fast and amazing photos instantly. The phone is capable of giving you innovative type of photos effects. And that too blazing fast.

HTC One which was released before was having a 4.1MP ultra pixel camera. I was surprised with the image quality. The same thing is added in M8 but on the front side. Yes the front camera offer you a ultra pixel sensor to take amazing photos.

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    HTC One M8 brings up a new Duo camera. I am confused how it really works. I had seen a small demo video where it shows that I can blur the people in the background. And also if there is something. That is really weird.
    The technology behind is complicate to understand. HTC has given us some of the best innovative products. They seriously experiment things. The device has a dual camera support which stands for Duo Camera feature. The back camera has two camera support. There is a ultra pixel camera + a additional 2MP camera that records the picture depth. Both of them are activated at the same time capturing great images and then you can apply blur effects on objects. In short this phone has 3 camera packed.

That is amazing. My friend has just bought this phone and I had tested it. The photos quality is superb. Duo camera effect is also great. The lens on the backside just take a dept information of each and every photos that you take. Then you can apply various effects making the picture entirely different. It has a uFocus feature that blur the background automatically.

And you can also do that manually if you want. Another feature is Foregrounder. You can add this effect to add a object more in focus. the object just looks like ahead of a photo. And last effect is Dimension Plus. That add parallax effect when you simply tilt the device.