Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Samsung Galaxy S5 may get priced for Rs. 51,500 in India

Samsung Galaxy S5 may get priced for Rs. 51,500 in India

Samsung is also set to launch its next Galaxy device, Samsung Galaxy S5 in India tomorrow, i.e. March 27th. They will probably reveal the actual price of the device there itself. But according to a well known Mobile retailer (also popular on Twitter) Manish Khatri '@maheshtelecom' has tweeted today that Galaxy S5 will be priced at Rs. 51,500 in India. Now, we cannot neglect his tweet because he has been correct most of the times about it tweets.

Manish also mentioned that the Samsung Galaxy S5 will be available for pre-order day after tomorrow (March 28th) from official samsung e-store. Users can book the device for Rs. 1,500. He added Samsung is offering 15% Cash back as well for Citi Bank credit card holders only which makes the device for them for just Rs. 43,775/- Sounds quite good for Citi Bank users, isn't it.

Overall, What do you guys think? Is Galaxy S5 worth for Rs. 51,500/- ? And if yes, it is worth to invest such a huge amount in a Mobile phone?

Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 may get priced for Rs. 51,500 in India

You are correct Saanz, even i follow Manish khatri because he provide us correct details, most of the times. And if (according to him) Galaxy S5 will hit the market for over 50K rupees. I am surely going to drop my plan of buying it. I would rather go with any other model, or probably any other brand. This is too much.

I think we should stop guessing as there is just 9 hours to for the official launch. Samsung will itself announce the actual price. But i agree with you guys, if it is above 50K, it is useless.

Quote Originally Posted by saanz View Post
    Manish also mentioned that the Samsung Galaxy S5 will be available for pre-order day after tomorrow (March 28th) from official samsung e-store. Users can book the device for Rs. 1,500. He added Samsung is offering 15% Cash back as well for Citi Bank credit card holders only which makes the device for them for just Rs. 43,775/- Sounds quite good for Citi Bank users, isn't it.
    Nice info Saanz. But isn't there any EMI schemes ? If yes, what are the benefits?

Yes, there is EMI as well but if you are expecting Interest free benefits, than it is no more available in India as per the RBI rules. However, Samsung will offer 6 months, 12 months and 18 months EMI at pretty good interest rate.

Unfortunately Samsung today also, at the India Launch of Galaxy S5, didn't revealed the price. However, according to a press release the new flagship could be priced between Rs. 51K to 53K.

Anyways, Samsung will put the smartphone for pre-order starting tomorrow mid night, i.e. 29th March and we will come to know for the actual price. However, the phone really seems too costly.