Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: How to take Screenshot in Nokia X Android Smartphone

How to take Screenshot in Nokia X Android Smartphone

I need an urgent help from you guys. I bought a new Nokia X phone last week. So far found it very interesting at such affordable price. Now, the problem i am here is, i am not getting how we can take screenshot in this new phone which is running a unique operating system (a combination of android and windows). Although i have used many high end Android smartphones where we use to capture the screen easily by pressing and holding volume down + Power key (the basic step), even that doesn't works in Nokia X.

So, is anyone else here using Nokia X? Is yes, did you figured out how to capture a screenshot in this phone? Please let me know soon. Thank you.

Re: How to take Screenshot in Nokia X Android Smartphone

What? Are you sure Power key + Volume Down is not working for you?

As far as i know the process is still the same in Nokia X as well, although it is not a pure Android phone. In order to take screenshot in this new X series phone you need to do the same thing, press and hold volume down + power key.

It is as simple as that.

Thats correct. We can capture the screen by using the same method which works in rest of the Android smartphones. You need to press lock key + volume down key simultaneously to take screenshot on Nokia X phone.

However, if you dont like the operating system used in Nokia X (as it is not the pure Android), then you can convert it to a pure Android phone by Rooting it. Here is a detailed guide showing how to Root and Install Google Apps in Nokia X. After doing this, your phone turns into complete Android phone with All Google apps and Google services working.

Have fun.

Quote Originally Posted by techguru View Post
    However, if you dont like the operating system used in Nokia X (as it is not the pure Android), then you can convert it to a pure Android phone by Rooting it. Here is a detailed guide showing how to Root and Install Google Apps in Nokia X. After doing this, your phone turns into complete Android phone with All Google apps and Google services working.
    Thank you very much for sharing the guide buddy. Although i managed to take the screenshots, there were many more things which were just irritating me as they didn't worked like i wanted from any Android phone. I was really looking for any such guide which can help me to make Google services run. Thanks again. I will surely go through that Guide.