Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Zynga Hidden Chronicles should improve Energy Usage Limited

Zynga Hidden Chronicles should improve Energy Usage Limited

I canít use energy that is sent to me by my neighbors. The daily energy limit is a major setback to enjoy this beautiful game. This is a nice game but it is way too expensive, I mean even if I had money to spend I wouldnít buy any energy with this kind of prices. Plus all the time I feel like being pushed to buy cash.

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: Zynga Hidden Chronicles should improve Energy Usage Limited

Even if you keep the limit expand how many we can receive like today I cannot accept any energy due to being maxed out on using it and in gifts. I still have like 85 energy I canít except due to the limits this is beyond me. First you limit how many we can use and now in our gifts box then you decrease our coins so we can only make 25 cent per visit. This really needs to change making getting gifts useless since we canít use our gifts.

I agree. This is the silliest Zynga game restriction ever. We are encouraged to get more neighbors but can only have and use 10 energy gifts a day - rather counter intuitive. Considering how much energy that is used to play a scene i.e. 8 per scene! Having a limit on how much energy that has been gifted to you is totally ridiculous. I refuse to pay for energy, certainly at the prices you charge for them. To be honest if you want to restrict my playing of the game then I'll restrict myself to not playing at all.

I'm a long time Pioneer Trail player so I'm used to energy restrictions. The base energy is annoying, as is the storage limit. But I'd be fine with it. Making it to where we can only use a few of those stored energy items per day is beyond stupid. You might as well just remove them from the game.