Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2 Save Game for PC

Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2 Save Game for PC

I played Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2 for over 4 hours (in installment ofcourse). Saved my game yesterday before shutting down the computer. Today when i am starting the game to continue, it is starting from the very beginning I dont know what happened. Yesterday i paused the game for 3 times and next time while starting it worked good, continued where i stopped playing but today it is not able to load the saves. I guess my save games have been corrupt. So, i wanted to know if any of the gamers here are playing Lords of Shadow 2? If yes, i request you to please share your Save Games for Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2 here. It would be really appreciated. I need it badly.

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2 Save Game for PC

Well, i dont have the save game. But if you want, i can provide you a +5 Trainer for Lords of Shadow 2. You can download it from below link:

Download Lords of Shadow 2 +5 Trainer

Just in case, if anyone having save game for Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2, here is a useful tool that will help you to edit the save file and get unlimited skills and health. You can download the Save Game editor from the attachment below. If you dont know how to work with this, check the instructions here.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by musician View Post
    Just in case, if anyone having save game for Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2, here is a useful tool that will help you to edit the save file and get unlimited skills and health. You can download the Save Game editor from the attachment below. If you dont know how to work with this, check the instructions here.

where to locate savegame . Save ???

Hey guys, here is the Save Game for Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2. Download the attachment, extract and copy the save file to your game's save location.

This download requires signed in members. If you dont want to sign in or register, than you can also download the Save Game from Download Center.

Have Fun.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Hey guys, I need help i have played Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2 for long time after getting Demonic Wings my save game have been corrupt and i don't want to start the game from beginning can any one have save game after getting wings please share it i need it badly .

I need Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2 save game Mission 28 Inner Dracula please.