Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Thief PC Save game Download

Thief PC Save game Download

Hello friends. Just signed up this place as i found it very useful in games as well as gadgets. Thank you all.

Now as you guys have helped me many times in past with several save games and trainers, i came here for one more. I received my Thief's copy and installed it on my Windows 7 running Lenovo laptop. It is a gaming laptop and have played many high end recent games without any problem. Today i started playing Thief and went upto 4th mission. In the middle of the game suddenly my screen went black and i was only hearing the sound. Charger was plugged in but no picture. Finally i had to hard reboot the system.

But after restart i found that there is no Save game on my PC. Which means i lost all the progress which i played for couple of hours. Well, i must say the game is quite difficult and hence i dont want to repeat it again. So i wanted to know if anyone else here is playing the game? If yes, can you please share your save files for Theif with me?

Any help appreciated.

Re: Thief PC Save game Download

First of all thank you very much for the appreciation, Theef, and Welcome to TechDiscussion. As far as Save file is concerned, i will start playing the game tonight (already received the game copy) and it may take about a day to get here save game file, if i didn't get busy with other work. Also its been just 24 hours since the game's release and most of the gamers haven't also received the game yet. So it is very difficult to get the save games so early.

However, if you want you can try out the Game Trainer until someone post the save games here. This trainer offers you unlimited health, Stealth, Ammunition, and cash which will help you in the game to progress easily and quickly where you were before your system crashed. If you want you can disable the trainer once you reach the point where you ended the game earlier. To download, click the below link:

Download Theif +5 Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Saver View Post
    However, if you want you can try out the Game Trainer until someone post the save games here. This trainer offers you unlimited health, Stealth, Ammunition, and cash which will help you in the game to progress easily and quickly where you were before your system crashed. If you want you can disable the trainer once you reach the point where you ended the game earlier. To download, click the below link:

Download Theif +5 Trainer
    Thank you very much for the trainer buddy, but there seems to be some problem. As their is written '32bit' in the trainer's name, i guess it is for 32bit system's only while mine is Windows 7 Pro 64bit. hence the trainer is not working for me.

Can you please provide me 64bit version (if any) of this trainer?

Quote Originally Posted by Theef View Post
    Can you please provide me 64bit version (if any) of this trainer?
    Ok, here is the 64bit version of Freedom Cry Trainer. Download it from the attachment below.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Sorry for hijacking your thread Theef, but if possible Saver, would you be able to grab a save after chapter 5? I just cannot do that chapter but would still love to finish the game.

Quote Originally Posted by overburning View Post
    Sorry for hijacking your thread Theef, but if possible Saver, would you be able to grab a save after chapter 5? I just cannot do that chapter but would still love to finish the game.
    Do what I did, watch the media cows playthrough of the Forsaken and youll know what will happen so you wont get those dirty jumpscares then you can just plan your way of killing everything.(I recommend getting alot of broadhead arrows for quick deaths)

Quote Originally Posted by TooSirene View Post
    Do what I did, watch the media cows playthrough of the Forsaken and youll know what will happen so you wont get those dirty jumpscares then you can just plan your way of killing everything.(I recommend getting alot of broadhead arrows for quick deaths)
    I tried, but it's just not enjoyable

Would you happen to have a save?

Hello everybody, seeing as there wasn't another Thief save game thread, I want to jump in on this one. I am myself looking for a save at the start of Chapter 3 or before. Does anyone have one?

I have been playing Thief the last couple of days, and I got to Chapter 3. Unfortunately, my save game got broken somehow, and now I am searching for a replacement. If anybody has a save game from the start of C3, or before, I'd appreciate it if you share it with me.

hi even i am looking for thief saves. somebody please provide chapter 5.

By the way i have +7 trainer for this game, in case any one interested.
    Attached Files Attached Files