Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Can i replace Galaxy Note 3 Bezel?

Can i replace Galaxy Note 3 Bezel?

Hey guys I am currently using Samsung Galaxy Note 3, It is quite amazing phone with amazing features. The problem that I have with this phone is something that may be very uncommon or laughable for u guys, because I am having problem with Bezel of the phone.

I think it is not very sturdy and makes it harder for me to hold it. I constantly have a problem of holding the phone without touching the icons. So can u guys tell me if i can change or replace it. Is there any way of doing the same?

Re: Can i replace Galaxy Note 3 Bezel?

If u are worried about it slipping from your hands and falling then I think u should put protective covering for your mobile phone. It will not only shield your phone but also let u have a good grip over the phone.

Quote Originally Posted by lesio View Post
    The problem that I have with this phone is something that may be very uncommon or laughable for u guys, because I am having problem with Bezel of the phone.

I think it is not very sturdy and makes it harder for me to hold it. I constantly have a problem of holding the phone without touching the icons. So can u guys tell me if i can change or replace it. Is there any way of doing the same?
    The metal bezel and the display is stuck together using adhesive so I donít think u can replace it man.

You can do this if u want but then you will have to disassemble the phone completely. The LCD is stuck to the frame i.e the bezel. You can use a hot air gun or hair drying to soften the seal and push the display inwards to separate it.

Start from the corners and remove it gently but let mw warn you one wrong move and your phone could be damaged. It worked for me, so u can try if u want.

It is too risky to do it yourself dude, take it to a person who knows to assemble phone he may know the trick. I am not sure if Samsung service center will do it. So you will need to local mobile repairing shops.