Thread: How to revert back from Kitkat 4.4.2 to Jellybean 4.3 on Galaxy Note 3

How to revert back from Kitkat 4.4.2 to Jellybean 4.3 on Galaxy Note 3

I am tired of using Kikat 4.4, I thought it would be cool and all so downloaded it when the update flashed on my mobile but now i am really irritated by it. The settings icon used in it are so lame. The call screen is also very pathetic, no recently used numbers. Itís irritating; I didnít like it at all.

Is there any way I can downgrade back to Jellybean 4.3? If yes, somebody please tell me how to get rid of kitkat.

Re: How to revert back from Kitkat 4.4.2 to Jellybean 4.3 on Galaxy Note 3

I am in the same boat bro...Trying to find out solutions for this but i am not getting any. There is no way of downgrading any Android version.

Quote Originally Posted by Note View Post
    I am tired of using Kikat 4.4, I thought it would be cool and all so downloaded it when the update flashed on my mobile but now i am really irritated by it. The settings icon used in it are so lame. The call screen is also very pathetic, no recently used numbers. Itís irritating; I didnít like it at all.

Is there any way I can downgrade back to Jellybean 4.3? If yes, somebody please tell me how to get rid of kitkat.
    It is a permanent change to your bootloader so I am sorry to say this but u cannot downgrade it. Just like you and many others we are stuck to Kitkat for now

I am sorry mate but there is nothing u can do for now, but for others who are reading this and have not updated to Kitkat would prefer if they don't upgrade to Kitkat or else while updating from Jellybean to Kitkat make sure that your bootloader does not get updated.

We will have to wait, I tried flashing my ROM but did not work.