Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Galaxy Note 3 Battery optimization Tips

Galaxy Note 3 Battery optimization Tips

Hi, can someone here tell me how can I optimize battery life of my brand new Galaxy Note 3? I know and am sure Note 3 offers quite decent battery backup, almost over a day but in my case there seems to be some problem. I use this phone for various applications hence I see that my battery gets drained quite quickly. I have tried switching off Bluetooth, Wifi, GPS etc. I have also disabled Google, reduced the screen brightness and all.

I still want to know if there are any other means to increase my battery life.

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: Galaxy Note 3 Battery optimization Tips

I think the battery life of note 3 is just fine maybe you are looking more something more than what you got. Anyways, you have already done the necessary things which stops battery drainage. However if you still feel that your battery life is less than do a factory reset and run it without any apps and see your battery performance.

Quote Originally Posted by WhosThis? View Post
    I have tried switching off Bluetooth, Wifi, GPS etc. I have also disabled Google, reduced the screen brightness and all.
    Those are just useless tips for increasing battery life. They dont make much difference. If you really want to optimize your Note 3's battery than simply follow these stuffs.

Instead of reducing the screen brightness, make it to Auto. Keep only required widgets on your screens. Dont put unnecessary widgets because they keep consuming your battery. Turn off Google now (it is not much useful), turn off location history. For Samsung applications, make sure you disabled the option called Notifications from server. And finally turn on Power Saving Mode.

These will surely increase your battery life. Let me know if you didn't notice any difference.

Are you using live wallpaper on your screen, If so then let me assure you that it drains away a lot of your battery life. You should reduce your screen resolution; switch off the mobile network when not in use. These things will help your battery life tremendously

There is a tool called as Battery Tasker which will help u increase your battery life. You can download the application from Google Play. This tool also displays useful battery information like Status, temperature, health status etc. Itís a very good app I am sure u will like it.

Are you are using the N9005 variant of the Note 3, if yes, then use Snapdragon BatteryGuru app to boost the battery life of your phone.

This is a great app, which automatically manages your Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, clock speed etc to improve battery life. It does not improve your battery life significantly but u will definitely note the difference with this app.