Thread: Playing Flash Videos on Android 4.4 Kitkat phones

Playing Flash Videos on Android 4.4 Kitkat phones

Hello everyone, I just got my new Nexus 5 a few days back which is (obviously you all might be knowing) running on Android 4.4.2 Kitkat. But i am facing a serious problem relating the flash player, none of the videos that i wanted to watch are playing. I tried downloading different players from different sites but its still not working. I asked few friends about this situation but even they are clueless.

One of the important reasons for me buying this phone is because i want to watch videos but now i am really getting irritated. Please give me a working solution coz i have tried everything.

Re: Playing Flash Videos on Android 4.4 Kitkat phones

Which Flash videos are you talking about? And which player applications are you talking?

if it is YouTube videos, than there is Android's own Youtube app that plays all videos without any problem on your kitkat phone. And coming to third party video players, MX Player is available on Google Play which nearly play all Flash videos comfortably.

Did you really tried all these things?

Listen bro the problem that u are facing is common because android Kitkat 4.4 does not support flash players, because google has moved on to chromium for webview and most of the websites are still using flash players. I heard that the Mozilla team is working on this issue so lets see.

Hey dude there is a hacked version that will work on Android 4.4, however this works only on Dolphin web browser. Download the Dolphin 10.2.0 update and you will find an in built dolphin ketpack in it, if not then download it separately.

Then download the hacked flash player from here. It worked for me so i hope it worked for me

Quote Originally Posted by Cyan View Post
    I just got my new Nexus 5 a few days back which is (obviously you all might be knowing) running on Android 4.4.2 Kitkat. But i am facing a serious problem relating the flash player, none of the videos that i wanted to watch are playing. I tried downloading different players from different sites but its still not working. I asked few friends about this situation but even they are clueless.
    Google guys are working on this issue so u have no choice but to wait but I heard there is hacked version as well so u can try that as well