This is good news for LG AT&T Phoenix P505 users after long time, for LG AT&T Phoenix P505 users official Gingerbread 2.3 update released. Here some steps and instruction to how to updated AT&T LG Phoenix with Official Gingerbread 2.3 Firmware. First of all these updated comes with the lots of improvement which you like see in your device. From this updated your able to you can move all your apps to the sd card. Go through the below all instruction carefully to updated your Update AT&T LG Phoenix with Gingerbread 2.3 Firmware.
- First all charge your battery less than 100% so that you can make sure battery is calibrated to full because these give up better battery backup.
- Second backup you’re all important data. Top backup your date you can go through below information’s:
- To backup text messages use SMS Backup & Restore app.
- To backup phone contact use Sync with the Gmail application,
- To backup Call Log - Call Log and Restore
- Copy to internal / External SD Card To backup Pictures, Music, Videos, and Files etc.
- To backup all Internet & MMS Settings go through the below path: Applications > Settings > Wireless and Network > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names”
- Now once you finish all this then you need to enable USB Debugging Mode and to do this go through below steps:
- Settings > Applications > Development > USB debug
- Now here make sure you have clicked on USB Debugging option check box.
- Now make sure you have not chosen Mass storage only mode and to make sure this go to Application -> Settings -> SD card & phone storage.
Note: While updating your device you not able to call and message. The whole update process while take 30 minutes or more than this because the updated process depending on your internet connection and PC configuration. While updating your handset will reset automatically, so therefore you should take backup of important data.