Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Unable to play Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance Offline, requires Internet always

Unable to play Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance Offline, requires Internet always

Hi, i need some urgent attention. I started playing Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance today fro Steam on my Windows 7 gaming rig. Game is good and working good but unless and until i am connected online. As mentioned in the title as well, the game stops when i disconnect the internet from machine. If i'm not wrong, any games which we play on steam, doesn't requires compulsory active internet connection, right? Then why this game? Is it just me facing this problem or somebody else came across the same? I guess there is a bug with Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance. Somebody please help.

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: Unable to play Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance Offline, requires Internet always

Nope, it is just not you SR4. The problem is with all Steam gamers playing Revengeance now a days. Actually it is also not the bug in the game, it is actually some kind of problem with steam itself where the game stops working or crashes when you disconnect the internet.

Fortunately,Konami is aware of this issue and they are working on the same. Here is the tweet from Konami describing the issue:

"We are aware of the offline play issue for Metal Gear Rising for Steam and are working on a fix. Please stay tuned for more updates!"

So you just need to stay tuned as of now and wait for the fix.