Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Need a specific Assassin's Creed liberation save (.save)

Need a specific Assassin's Creed liberation save (.save)

Hello,

First, I deeply apologize for this duplicata. I think I might have posted (although I don't see my post) in the AC Liberation save download thread, but I figured (looking at the other threads' title) that it deserved its own... Area. Sorry if it was a wrong idea.

Okay so, in short: I need a save with the game completed (100% sync in every sequence, or close to that), every items collected (eggs, mushrooms, coins, charms, voodoo, mayan statues, watches), but with the side-missions (persona missions, contracts, ship crew, etc) not completed.
    Anything close to that will be good, as long as items are collected, outfits and weapons are bought and the game is completed. I guess I can do sequences again to an extend, viewpoints, chests etc, but anyway, it doesn't hurt to ask.

A bit of backstory as of why: Completing the very very last side-quest available, whatever it is, save your character in the persona you do it. So if it was a lady one, you'll be stuck being loaded into a lady whenever you die, whenever you load your game. It's kind of irritating when you just want to free roam as an assassin and engage in fight only to be killed accidentally and... Transformed either into a slave/lady against your will because the game doesn't have any manual save, forcing you to change manually e-v-e-r-y-t-i-m-e. I tried everything, from buying stuffs, teleporting, to using the ship management. Nothing work and Ubisoft doesn't answer my plea.

I'm also very aware there exist a 100% sync save file, but ironically, the player did the same stupid thing as me: finished the game in another persona than Assassin (the one I want). I also found a 84% savefile, but it was a horrible one: nothing was completed, most of the missions weren't even 100% sync and nothing was collected. It felt like lazy work (sorry player, it really was). So far it's either a too much or not enough scenario.

I won't mind doing again side-quests, they were short and sweet, but if possible, I would like to avoid going through the hassle of collecting everything again, just that. At this rate I will just start over.

THANK YOU, AND SORRY IF I DID SOMETHING WRONG!

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: Need a specific Assassin's Creed liberation save (.save)

Quote Originally Posted by elchaby View Post
    Hello,

First, I deeply apologize for this duplicate. I think I might have posted (although I don't see my post) in the AC Liberation save download thread, but I figured (looking at the other threads' title) that it deserved its own... Area. Sorry if it was a wrong idea.
    Hello elchaby, your post was under moderation hence it wasn't visible. It is live now.

Hope some of our Gamers will surely help you with the 100% sync file very soon.

Regards.