Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Karbonn launches 'Titanium S5i' with 5 inch display and 8MP Camera for Rs. 7,999

Karbonn launches 'Titanium S5i' with 5 inch display and 8MP Camera for Rs. 7,999

Last year karbonn launched Titanium S5 which remained very successful in the market. Following the same, Karbonn today launched a cheaper variant of S5 named as "Karbonn Titanium S5i". This is a budget phablet available at just Rs. 7,999 from online vendors such as HomeShop18 and Flipkart in two different colors i.e. Deep Blue and White colors. Let's check out what all this budget device offers.

Running on Android 4.2 JellyBean operating system Titanium S5i is a Dual SIM phone with Dual Standby supporting GSM+GSM. Being a phablet it features a 5 inch capacitive touch screen display offering 854 480 pixels resolution. Karbonn has powered the phone with 1 GHz dual-core processor and 512MB of RAM from which we can expect performance but i doubt about multitasking because of such low processing power.

Karbonn Titanium S5i comes with an 8 Megapixel rear camera with Auto Focus and LED flash. There is also a 0.3 Megapixel front facing camera for video calling and conferencing. As per storage the phone comes with an expandable memory slot supporting upto 32GB microSD Card. As far as connectivity is concerned, the phone supports only basic options such as 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS and Bluetooth with A2DP. The device is running on 2000 mAh battery from which we can expect battery life upto 4 to 6 hours.

Re: Karbonn launches 'Titanium S5i' with 5 inch display and 8MP Camera for Rs. 7,999

Karbonn Titanium S5i Specifications:

• Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) OS
    • Dual SIM (GSM + GSM) with Dual Standby
    • 5 inch capacitive touch screen display
    • 854 480 pixels resolution
    • 1 GHz dual-core processor
    • 512MB of RAM
    • 8 Megapixel rear camera with Auto Focus and LED flash
    • 0.3 Megapixel front-facing camera
    • 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth with A2DP and GPS
    • Expandable memory slot supporting upto 32GB microSD Card
    • 2000 mAh battery